Sounds like a disease, doesn’t it? But don’t worry, cellulite is just the fat under your skin that is always waiting to surface. Like a creepy person. Cellulite is bumpy and lumpy but not harmful by any means. It ain’t pretty, we’ll tell you that!
There are a ton of factors that can cause cellulite in a person’s body:
- Hereditary : You may not like this but it is true. If your Grandma had cellulite, something that grossed you out as a kid, chances are you will have it too. Certain genes in the blood can predetermine the chances of developing cellulite such as slow metabolism, distribution of fat etc.
- Diet: What’s new? Too much fats and carbohydrates a.k.a. junk food can lead to cellulite. In addition, high content of salt and lack of fibre is only going to make it worse.
- Hormones : Blame it on the hormones! Certain hormones like estrogen, thyroid hormones play a role in the production of cellulite.
- Lifestyle : If you are leading a sedentary lifestyle, don’t be surprised if your behind resembles a Droopy’s face and your thighs look like a healthy turkey’s legs. Desk jobs and lack of exercise are most common causes in cellulite production.
- Extreme Dieting: All those diets that come and go only leave behind one thing - cellulite and a low self esteem. Stay away and do better.
Now that we have covered Cellulite 101, let’s get moving and exercising. Cellulite is not going to melt itself!
Forget those creams and oils on the counter of your beauty shop and follow the exercises in the images given below to get rid of the stubborn cellulite naturally. Remember to follow it diligently and give it time.